- For hygiene reasons I cannot accept returns on earrings.
- Returns are sent at your own expense, with a recommendation that recorded delivery is used to provide proof of postage. You can chose to have a refund or a replacement item of the same value (as long as it is within 14 days of purchase)
- All Returns must be processed through using the Returns Form
- Postage on orders over and including the value of £40 will be sent via recorded delivery.
- Items are posted on Mondays and Thursdays. 1st class Royal Mail. If you require your item sooner, please send me an email
- Payments are processed through PayPal, which gives the option to pay via PayPal or pay via a credit/debit card.
- If there are any issues with using PayPal, feel free to contact me for additional payment options.
- WARNING CHOKING HAZARD - Small Parts. Not for children under 5 years, the recommended age for jewelry wear is 6. Do not allow children to play with beads or let them place any jewelry, charms, findings, etc. in their mouths, because they may accidentally ingest or choke on them. Never suck or chew on your jewelry or wear it to bed, in the shower or in the pool.
- Each E-Skull bead is carefully handcrafted, which makes each bead a unique item, therefore, there will be slight variations within pair designs (i.e earrings, matching sets).
- Please note - Plated jewellery over a length of time, will have some tarnishing. This duration of time will depend on their use and the environment in which they are worn or stored. I am unable to credit you for goods that have discoloured.
- E-Skullery puts great effort in displaying colours and products on our website as to true to actual as possible, however due to image processing limitations and varying monitor qualities, colours and products may appear slightly different than actual.
- All images are copyright to E-Skullery. Their use in any form without permission is strictly forbidden
- All designs are copyright to E-Skullery Their use in any form without permission is strictly forbidden
- E-Skullery cannot be held responsible for possible reactions to certain metals. If you have allergies to certain metals, please contact me before purchasing. Alterations can possibly be made (at a cost)